This Physical Journey

The more I think about it, the more fascinated I am with the truth of my spiritual self having a human (physical) experience. Each living being is on its own personal journey; yet, the journey of one is linked to all others. I, like you, choose how I respond to the challenges that present themselves in my life. Each challenge is an opportunity for growth of the spiritual self. The key is to realize nothing is permanent in the physical realm; therefore, there is nothing to fear. Release fears and choose to face whatever comes your way with a positive approach. Let your mind dream, never think anything is impossible, and know that you have the power to enjoy this ride in life. Don't wait for things to happen; take the steps, no matter how small, to make your dream a physical reality. I know this to be true...it is happening right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga and the Adrenal Glands

Inversions, Hormones and Yoga