The Power of Yin - Yoga Journal Blog post

The Power of Yin - Yoga Journal Blog post

Comments

Unknown said…
One who practices Pranayama will have good appetite, cheerfulness, handsome figure, good strength, courage and enthusiasm, a high standard of health, vigor and vitality and good concentration of mind.
http://www.facebook.com/yogaforbeginners
Unknown said…
Paul Grilley's book YIN YOGA: OUTLINE OF A QUIET PRACTICE is a great introduction.
http://www.whitecloudpress.com/wellness/yin-yoga-outline-of-a-quiet-practice/flypage.pbv.tabs.tpl.html
Yoga Hair said…
I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this informative read of the subject.

I definitely savored every little bit of it and I submitted your site to some of the biggest social networks so others can find your blog.

Actually I find out about Article related about Bikram Yoga, but I can't found it on Google, hope you can write that topic for me, it's my pleasure to visit again your website .. ^_^
salvinder said…
Sivananda ashram Yoga retreat Bahamas offers yoga therapy certification course. In Yoga therapy they teach Thai Yoga Massage. Sivananda yoga therapy
Derlierprossy said…
It is a good post, good to know that this topic is being covered also in this web site. Excellently written article, if only all blogger offered the same level of content as you.
Printer

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga and the Adrenal Glands

Inversions, Hormones and Yoga